Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2883 in lilypond: Patch: Make arguments like C

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2883 in lilypond: Patch: Make arguments like Context.GrobName accessible as symbol lists
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 05:37:33 +0000

Comment #17 on issue 2883 by address@hidden: Patch: Make arguments like Context.GrobName accessible as symbol lists

No, it isn't. People have expressed their unwillingness to remember entering grob path and property path separately as Voice.Accidental color (never mind that this is what they have to do right now anyway), so I am redoing everything again. As you can see with the trashing of issue 2897 (which has taken an inordinate amount of time and energy, also for working on _this_ issue, before I finally dropped it), a mere large improvement over the status quo is nothing that people are willing to accept from me. This patch does not _need_ work, but I am reworking it nevertheless and so committing it would wreak havoc with the complete rework of the commit series that is necessary for that.