Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2897 in lilypond: Patch: Create \temporary for

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2897 in lilypond: Patch: Create \temporary for doing overrides without pop-first set
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 14:53:16 +0000

Updates:
        Owner: ---
        Labels: -Patch-countdown Patch-abandoned

Comment #6 on issue 2897 by address@hidden: Patch: Create \temporary for doing overrides without pop-first set

I don't have the time and energy to deal with the demands of reimplementing the property system rather than making it useful with the current design.

I have uploaded a Patch implementing this functionality in what I believe a useful form, and whoever else is willing to deal with this madness is welcome to it.