Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2883 in lilypond: Patch: Make arguments like C

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2883 in lilypond: Patch: Make arguments like Context.GrobName accessible as symbol lists
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 16:59:08 +0000

Comment #6 on issue 2883 by address@hidden: Patch: Make arguments like Context.GrobName accessible as symbol lists

Huh. At least my version of Patchy is not content with downloading this monster patch. Rietveld states "Patch set is too large to download". Huh. This is getting ugly.

The question is: how do we proceed on this issue? What I would propose is that I move forward on everything except the optional conversion of all \override/\revert calls. The question is what to do with \tweak Accidental #'color ... Convert it to \tweak Accidental . #'color in order to keep maximal similarity to overrides? Convert to Accidental.color after all? Keep \tweak entirely unchanged (meaning that even \tweak color #red would not work, unlike what overrides can do)?