[Lilypond-auto] Issue 2865 in lilypond: Patch: Caches grob properties be

From: lilypond
Subject: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2865 in lilypond: Patch: Caches grob properties before evaluation.
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 07:28:41 +0000

Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Enhancement Patch-new

New issue 2865 by address@hidden: Patch: Caches grob properties before evaluation.

Caches grob properties before evaluation.

We cannot simply use the original value stored in the
immutable_properties_alist_ because simple closures may be created
at the engraver stage via chain_offset_callback and related functions.
Instead, we grab the property data at the moment of evaluation and cache it.

http://codereview.appspot.com/6573066