Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2790 in lilypond: Patch: bar-line interface pa

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2790 in lilypond: Patch: bar-line interface part 2/2
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 15:01:09 +0000

Comment #22 on issue 2790 by address@hidden: Patch: bar-line interface part 2/2

Thanks!

The changes in beam-feather-breaking.ly look similar to these occuring
while working on issue 1320; in that case the dimensions of the empty bar line
were wrong. This code is left unchanged, so I don't understand why these
differences occur again.

All volta brackets have changed their position; this is at it should be,
there is no hardcoded 0.5 staff-space gap between the two brackets any more
but rather the two hooks were placed so that they match the dimensions of
the including bar line.

I don't understand the changes in text-spanner-test.ly.

bar-line-segno.ly shows some differences in the first line; I think this
is due to the way the segno stencil is built, but this should not cause any harm.

bar-lines.ly shows a difference caused by the dashed bar line. This bar line
was misplaced before and now aligns perfectly with the thin bar line, so
you can combine them (for example, a thin bar line with a dashed spanner works
out of the box) – I think this is an improvement.

grace-volta-repeat-2.ly shows a different repeat sign; this is not quite right,
I'll have a look at it.