Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 1730 in lilypond: Documentation for lilypond-w

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 1730 in lilypond: Documentation for lilypond-windows.exe and -dgui option
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 10:09:25 +0000

Updates:
        Labels: -Backport

Comment #6 on issue 1730 by address@hidden: Documentation for lilypond-windows.exe and -dgui option

What's up with this commit? I can't find 23cdda9506931d5b9a1e75ee8be8be8b74f9084a7c0 in the repository, but there is e94b7eaeed39d839b44116f3bc956bf53ffedd63 referring to it in its commit message. James, can you figure out whether you still have this commit in your private repository, and if so, figure out its commit message? It would be important to figure out whether this change is around anywhere.

Thanks.

Since the commit can't be found, I am removing the "Verified" tag for now. It may be added back once we have found (and documented) the commit and placed an appropriate "Fixed_x_xx_xx" tag.

Since this is from 2011, I am removing the "Backport" tag for now. There is not going to be a release of 2.14 anymore, and I see no evidence yet that we need this in 2.16.