Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2823 in lilypond: Patch: Fixes position of men

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2823 in lilypond: Patch: Fixes position of mensural c clef
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 10:06:18 +0000

Comment #24 on issue 2823 by address@hidden: Patch: Fixes position of mensural c clef

Scans of the clefs themselves need to be pretty high resolution to be useful. 600 dpi minimum. I think it would also be helpful to have an overall scan of the pages at about 150 dpi. If you're saving as jpg, be careful not to set the quality too low or there will be compression artefacts. For old images like these, PNG tends not to compress too well because of the variation in the image greys. If the scans are more than a few 10s of kB, feel free to email them to me privately and I'll upload them to my site and put links here.