Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2823 in lilypond: Patch: Fixes position of men

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2823 in lilypond: Patch: Fixes position of mensural c clef
Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2012 11:54:09 +0000

Comment #14 on issue 2823 by address@hidden: Patch: Fixes position of mensural c clef

When I started this, it was my assumption that moving the baseline would be a simple one line patch. This proved not to be the case - most of the points drawn in the font were either incorrectly calculated from the variables supplied, or not calculated at all. The patch I supplied (indent changes notwithstanding) was the minimum I could manage while getting the clef drawn correctly. As I said, apart from the indents I believe the rest of the changes are all needed to get this to draw correctly.