Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2823 in lilypond: Patch: Fixes position of men

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2823 in lilypond: Patch: Fixes position of mensural c clef
Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2012 11:45:38 +0000

Updates:
        Owner: address@hidden

Comment #13 on issue 2823 by address@hidden: Patch: Fixes position of mensural c clef

As I said: I copied Jürgen with a pointer to this issue, and he stated he'd be back next week. Given that he is the originator of the current behavior and has already stated some of his references, it would make sense to wait for his feedback, possibly prodding him again. If this has been wrong, it has been so for 10 years already and another half-week will not make a significant difference.

An independent issue is the total suckiness of the METAFONT code. Fixing this makes independent sense: it would be nice if the decision about the baseline was a one-line patch rather than having to be a total rewrite.