Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2807 in lilypond: Alternative to setting beatS

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2807 in lilypond: Alternative to setting beatStructure
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2012 07:19:47 +0000

Comment #2 on issue 2807 by address@hidden: Alternative to setting beatStructure

David said:

"The one thing that I am unhappy with is that we have a separate
\compoundTime command.  I don't have a good idea for folding both of
them into a single command, though.  Not without sacrificing the
beatStructure argument (unless we do really annoying things like making
it negative, or using a vector, or using a "2+3" string).

"But while there is no different syntax in sight, there is no real excuse
for not documenting the current one."