Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2801 in lilypond: Patch: Approximates cross-st

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2801 in lilypond: Patch: Approximates cross-staff slurs in VerticalAxisGroup vertical-skylines.
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2012 11:14:15 +0000

Comment #3 on issue 2801 by address@hidden: Patch: Approximates cross-staff slurs in VerticalAxisGroup vertical-skylines.

This newest incarnation of the patch compiles Keith's test-case cleanly:

http://www.mutopiaproject.org/cgibin/piece-info.cgi?id=1776

It also does a better job with the regtest I added.

I have no clue why there is a regtest diff with a tab voice example (it's the only one) and as I can't actually see anything that's changed it's hard for me to make heads or tails of it. I'm not bothered by it if no one else is.

If people dig this approach, the same thing can be done for all cross-staff spanners (beams, tuplet-brackets, etc.).