Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2790 in lilypond: Patch: bar-line interface pa

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2790 in lilypond: Patch: bar-line interface part 2/2
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2012 06:32:54 +0000

Comment #13 on issue 2790 by address@hidden: Patch: bar-line interface part 2/2

I expected that the errors would not vanish, I just uploaded the patch to allow others to check the improvements in the stencil placement.

But still: can anyone check/confirm whether the programming errors are caused by my patch? As David said before: it seems to be unlikely (but not impossible) that these errors appear due to changes in scheme code alone.

I don't understand the underlying garbage collecting mechanism, so I don't know how to check this ...