[Lilypond-auto] Issue 2795 in lilypond: Vertical skylines problems

From: lilypond
Subject: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2795 in lilypond: Vertical skylines problems
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 14:46:19 +0000

Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Ugly

New issue 2795 by address@hidden: Vertical skylines problems

Reinhold Kainhofer reported here:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-lilypond/2012-08/msg00190.html

Original post:
------------------
I really like the new vertical skylines patch, as it now moves dynamics
and hairpins much closer to the notes they belong to (so far, they often
left some ugly space). This allows much better (and tighter) vertical
spacing, without looking too crammed.

However, there are some situations, where things go overboard. I haven't
had time to create minimal examples, I'm just attaching some screenshots
from a huge score I'm working on...

Cheers,
Reinhold