Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2493 in lilypond: ledger lines are asymmetric

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2493 in lilypond: ledger lines are asymmetric in tight spacing
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 07:25:29 +0000

Comment #14 on issue 2493 by address@hidden: ledger lines are asymmetric in tight spacing

Reply to comment 11: Keith, Patchy downloads all patches first, then builds tests baseline on master if needed, then tests downloaded patches one by one, so given the 40 minutes it takes for testing each patch I'm not surprised of occurences of such situation (Patchy on Grenouille got to test the old patch 11 hours after its download). I plan to move the download of each patch from Rietveld to the beginning each test iteration, instead of downloading all patches first then testing them.