Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2793 in lilypond: Fret diagrams - end lines to

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2793 in lilypond: Fret diagrams - end lines too thin
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 05:20:57 +0000

Comment #2 on issue 2793 by address@hidden: Fret diagrams - end lines too thin

I am actually surprised at just _how_ many of the "this should be good" changes I obstinately refused getting into 2.16 turned out problematic. The line_count stuff was the last thing that went in (and I had actually changed my mind about that, but then it had already been committed), and, well. And I had not really expected this one, either.