Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 1290 in lilypond: Skyline compaction is going

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 1290 in lilypond: Skyline compaction is going overboard sometimes
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 23:38:38 +0000

Updates:
        Owner: address@hidden
        Labels: -fixed_2_13_46

Comment #13 on issue 1290 by address@hidden: Skyline compaction is going overboard sometimes

Unfixed with the patch for issue 2148.
I think skyline-horizontal-padding used to count double (once for each object) and now counts only once, so we might need a convert-ly rule to double its value when it is set explicitly, and in define-grobs.scm.

The regression test 'input/regression/skyline-horizontal-padding.ly' fails, but succeeds if if I double skyline-horizontal-padding.

(The original report looks different now due to the improved spacing on the final page, but with \repeat unfold 20 we see the original problem.)