[Lilypond-auto] Issue 2783 in lilypond: wrong placement of timesignature

From: lilypond
Subject: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2783 in lilypond: wrong placement of timesignature
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 13:28:21 +0000

Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Critical Regression

New issue 2783 by address@hidden: wrong placement of timesignature

Gagi Petrovic reported here:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2012-08/msg00645.html

---------------------------
Dear ponder, first of all: thank you for the newest version!

I noticed though, that since 2.16, the placement of TimeSignature is off in custom line-positions. I added an example to clarify this. Is this is bug or due to some new underlying mechanic?

Thank you!
Kind regards, Gagi

\version "2.16.0"

\relative c''{
\numericTimeSignature

  c2 d \time 3/4 e2. \time 4/4

\stopStaff
   \override Staff.StaffSymbol #'ledger-positions = #'(0)
   \override Staff.StaffSymbol #'line-positions = #'(-4 4)
\startStaff

  c2\rest c\rest R1 \time 3/4 c2.   c8 b a g  f g
}

Attachments:
        pngMgSi2UArLC.png  21.3 KB