Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2745 in lilypond: clef change confuses manual

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2745 in lilypond: clef change confuses manual key signature
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 06:42:06 +0000

Updates:
        Labels: Regression

Comment #22 on issue 2745 by address@hidden: clef change confuses manual key signature

We had two regression tests trying to cover scordatura, where these manual key signatures with specified octaves were useful. One needed to redefine the key signatures before any clef changes to get useful output, but it used to work without crashing.

So I'll flag this as Regression, just in case anyone is willing to spend the effort for back-ports.

For the case of key signatures with the normal meaning (affecting all octaves) but custom printing, we have enhancement issue 2768.