Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2366 in lilypond: THANKS needs updating or del

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2366 in lilypond: THANKS needs updating or deleting
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 11:03:00 +0000

Comment #16 on issue 2366 by address@hidden: THANKS needs updating or deleting

But that would introduce an IMO irrelevant divergence between master and 2.16. Surely it would be easier if git master was (as much as possible) a superset of stable/1.16.

If there's a problem with this patch, then the build fails -- before any uploading is done. Fixing it would be annoying, but only mildly so. I'll start a GUB build of master tonight, which would serve to test the "make dist"-ness of this patch. If there's a problem then I can email late tonight or tomorrow morning, so it's entirely possible that _if_ there's a problem it'll be fixed before I'm in Waltrop.

(I don't think that there _will_ be any problems; the patch looks good to me)