Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2757 in lilypond: Patch: establish coding styl

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2757 in lilypond: Patch: establish coding styles in Emacs with dir-local variables and add Scheme batch indent script
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 03:40:15 +0000

Comment #15 on issue 2757 by address@hidden: Patch: establish coding styles in Emacs with dir-local variables and add Scheme batch indent script

The discussion of this patch is fragmented across at least two websites, and at least one, possibly two mail lists. I can't find a complete context which would give me an idea whether it is ready for couintdown or not. I believe the developers have been replying to the -auto list, so the thread gets broken on this site and Rietveld. Using git-cl was intended to keep all the discussion of a patch is a connected thread, but we ain't there yet! If someone would be so good as to say explicitly LGTthem, the patch can get added to tonight's countdown list for Sunday.