Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2718 in lilypond: MusicXML regtest fails

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2718 in lilypond: MusicXML regtest fails
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 14:56:44 +0000

Comment #2 on issue 2718 by address@hidden: MusicXML regtest fails

Hmm. Been trying to make sense of what these XML files do and failing. See images of a couple of these - these were created by importing the XML into Sibelius (spit) and seem a reasonable attempt at creating music from the XML. I wouldn't write music like either of these: in bar 7 of 45e, where do you go back to? And what counts as a first time bar in that case? In 45d, what happened to the 4th time through? And where does the 3rd time section end? And where do you return from the 11th bar?

I'd like to write these to make more musical sense...

Attachments:
        45d-Repeats-Nested-Alternatives.xml.png  1.3 KB
        45e-Repeats-Nested-Alternatives.xml.png  1.2 KB