Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2761 in lilypond: Patch: Issues warning when f

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2761 in lilypond: Patch: Issues warning when fontconfig can't find a pango font
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 08:57:32 +0000

Comment #3 on issue 2761 by address@hidden: Patch: Issues warning when fontconfig can't find a pango font

Mostly warnings that fontconfig can't find a font.  Hmm.

James - it's great to have the regtests to view, but I've got to come back to the oddity about Google hosting and our only having 150 Megs for attachments. We're down to our last 46. I think it would be about as easy to host these off philholmes.net and provide a link - windows explorer allows you to have ftp sites open, and you could just drag and drop. Whaddya think?