Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2148 in lilypond: vertical skylines should use

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2148 in lilypond: vertical skylines should use stencil integrals
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 00:15:54 +0000

Comment #133 on issue 2148 by address@hidden: vertical skylines should use stencil integrals

Phil - I'd wait until there's a patchset on line that people don't comment on (or where all the comments are cosmetic). Then I think it'll be time to do a more in-depth test (which I greatly appreciate!). I have been skimming each one for errors - there are certain usual suspects that I pay close attention to, but I'll admit that things slip through the cracks from time to time because of the sheer volume of information and the repetitiveness of the nature of the change in most regtests.