Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2148 in lilypond: vertical skylines should use

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2148 in lilypond: vertical skylines should use stencil integrals
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 15:24:03 +0000

Comment #130 on issue 2148 by address@hidden: vertical skylines should use stencil integrals

I make that something over 300 changed regtests. I've started looking, and where there is a real change, the new skyline-based method looks better (e.g. metronome-text). Most of the ones flagged as changed seem to be placed just slightly differently on the page. How do you want to proceed with checking these, Mike? To do a proper job would take a while, and so I don't want to spend an hour or so if this is just experimental.