Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2745 in lilypond: clef change confuses manual

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2745 in lilypond: clef change confuses manual key signature
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 16:28:36 +0000

Comment #4 on issue 2745 by address@hidden: clef change confuses manual key signature

Here is an example typeset with a somewhat fixed version:
\relative c' {
  \accidentalStyle teaching
  \set Staff.keySignature = #`(((0 . 6) . ,FLAT)
                               ((0 . 5) . ,FLAT)
                               ((0 . 3) . ,SHARP))
  fis f' fis, fis
  \clef bass
  \break
  fis aes4 bes, c
}

The teaching accidental style has the consequence that accidentals not immediately following a note with the same accidental get a cautionary accidental. So what do we get here? See attachment in next comment (gimp tends to kill my X server, so I have to put this comment out first).