Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2533 in lilypond: Patch: line_count fixes

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2533 in lilypond: Patch: line_count fixes
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2012 20:04:29 +0000

Comment #73 on issue 2533 by address@hidden: Patch: line_count fixes

repeat dots will be handled in the next round by scheme code.

I want time signatures be centred on a line (for the sake of fraction-like time signatures) as near to the staaff centre as possible ignoring clef.

generally I set rules so that to have a four-line staff with c-clef on the third line, the following two look equivalent:

\override #'line-positions = #'(-4 -2 0 2)
\clef alto

\override #'line-positions = #'(-2 0 2 4)
\clef tenor