Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2673 in lilypond: Volta improvements

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2673 in lilypond: Volta improvements
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2012 08:21:00 +0000

Updates:
        Labels: -Patch-countdown Patch-needs_work

Comment #28 on issue 2673 by address@hidden: Volta improvements

Countdown cancelled. I'll not put this on countdown again before branching 2.16 off since there is no point in making the history more complex than necessary and it is clear that this will not become stable release material timely and with a reasonable margin of confidence.

Excellent review work, Keith: not just do you provide Arnold with the feedback required for getting his patch in the required shape speedily, but you also give me information I need for getting 2.16 in best shape. Not many would have looked past "make check".