Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2719 in lilypond: Patch: Brain surgery on the

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2719 in lilypond: Patch: Brain surgery on the build system, first stage
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2012 20:31:43 +0000

Comment #6 on issue 2719 by address@hidden: Patch: Brain surgery on the build system, first stage

Sorry, but I don't consider myself to be affected by this at all. If there's any problem (based on copy&pasting from the "minor release checklist" in the CG), I'll post the error message to -devel and then do nothing else about it. Any testing or investigation would need to be done by John and/or Phil and/or Colin Campbell and/or anybody else who has managed to get GUB to run.

I'm returning to Canada in slightly over a month, and probably starting a postdoc on Oct 1. Submitting my thesis ASAP has moved from "desirable" to "extremely desirable". On the plus side, things should be better after that.