Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2533 in lilypond: Patch: line_count fixes

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2533 in lilypond: Patch: line_count fixes
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2012 20:26:19 +0000

Comment #68 on issue 2533 by address@hidden: Patch: line_count fixes

about comment #56: yes, regtests were reorganized to avoid the assertion; however, the assert was triggered by old code on a new regtest.

I am more than happy to submit four individual commits for review:
1. new regtests
2. slur changes: old code handled slurs below staff as if within (an infinite) staff, while slurs above staff as running in void (even for a standard staff); now slurs below staff behave like those above 3. time signature positioning changes (I hope the new regtests show that, at least for asymmetric but standard-spaced staves the new behaviour is better)
4. minor changes (not influencing regtests)