Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2707 in lilypond: Patch: Midi volume fixes

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2707 in lilypond: Patch: Midi volume fixes
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2012 19:05:55 +0000

Comment #21 on issue 2707 by address@hidden: Patch: Midi volume fixes

Put on countdown to Thursday 2012-08-09 20:00 GMT+2. I would strongly suggest changing morgenlied according to comment #17: that confines the dynamics problem strictly to the short split-voice passage, where we have the best chance that future improvements in split-voice handling will iron it out. Suppressing the warning or putting in extensive workarounds for the currently broken Midi, in contrast, appear like more of a distraction. This particular change should not change the countdown status.