Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 1278 in lilypond: Enhancement: arrow notation

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 1278 in lilypond: Enhancement: arrow notation for quarter-tones
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2012 02:56:57 +0000

Comment #6 on issue 1278 by address@hidden: Enhancement: arrow notation for quarter-tones

<http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=784> works for me, including midi and transposition.

Maybe this is only a workaround, because I had to define the new note-name "ciseh" for c-sharp-down to be a slightly different pitch from "cih" c-up, while the enhancement request insists that there be a way to have two different accidentals for *exactly* the same pitch.

The current situation, however, leaves me free to use arrow notation for cases where c-sharp-down and c-up are *not* the same pitch, and in real music where people can really hear the differences in pitch <http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=786>