Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2699 in lilypond: Patch: Properly implement fr

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2699 in lilypond: Patch: Properly implement fromproperty markup handing in the pdftitle header field
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 14:04:01 +0000

Updates:
        Labels: -Patch-needs_work Patch-new

Comment #4 on issue 2699 by address@hidden: Patch: Properly implement fromproperty markup handing in the pdftitle header field
http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=2699#c4

Properly implement fromproperty markup handing in the pdftitle header field

The pdftitle header field is obtained by trying to convert the markup into a pure string. Fromproperty markups need to be handled specially, since we have to mimick the header field lookup in the conversion function... Thus we have to pass the header block to the markup->string function and extract the header property values for fromproperty markups.

http://codereview.appspot.com/6447052