Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 1999 in lilypond: Nonsensical example in progr

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 1999 in lilypond: Nonsensical example in programming-interface.itely
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 06:31:58 +0000

Comment #7 on issue 1999 by address@hidden: Nonsensical example in programming-interface.itely

Sorry, but I think that one would rather use tags for this. I also don't see the point in switching "urtext" status in the middle of an expression. As opposed to using tags, it means that you can't possibly use the same source for both an Urtext as well as an edited variant: this source is forced to produce urtext in its second half.

I am sorry I did not comment before: I had imagined I did.