Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2640 in lilypond: doc enhancement for \headers

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2640 in lilypond: doc enhancement for \headers
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 20:41:36 +0000

Comment #4 on issue 2640 by address@hidden: doc enhancement for \headers

you can find multi-page examples in Spacing.

Hm. Can't find one there, but there is one in input.itely;
the very next example as it happens.  This uses a8landscape,
but that is not tall enough for Eluze's example.  And a8 is
not wide enough.  a7 is ok, but contains a little blank
space.  a7landscape would be best, but this doesn't seem to
exist.  I'll go with a7 for now, unless you would like to
advise me how to create a7landscape.

wasn't James working on "titles and headers" ?
Yes.  He reworked and installed Mark's patch, and I think
added a8landscape as part of that.  Eluze's patch is a
minor amendment to that work.

Trevor