Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2691 in lilypond: Chord names collide with bea

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2691 in lilypond: Chord names collide with beams (vertical space missing on second line staff)
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 18:40:36 +0000

Comment #1 on issue 2691 by address@hidden: Chord names collide with beams (vertical space missing on second line staff)

I accidentally included the workaround in the example above; remove the \override to see the problem.

Version 2.12 will not typeset the example above, because version 2.12 did not have \tablatureFullNotation, but we can minimize the example to
  \paper {ragged-right = ##t }
  << \chords {c1\break g2 c2 }
     \new Staff {\clef bass c,1 | b'2 c2 } >>

The first example is much more clear than the one for issue 2217 so I'll mark that issue as duplicate of this one.