Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2690 in lilypond: \tweak warning re tied chord

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2690 in lilypond: \tweak warning re tied chord no longer applies
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 11:05:45 +0000

Comment #5 on issue 2690 by address@hidden: \tweak warning re tied chord no longer applies

It would be even nicer if one could manipulate the control
points of all ties.

Yes.  I came across this bug by accident when I was trying to
find an example of using inline Scheme to replace the incorrect
example in Extending 2.8.  I still haven't found one.  Maybe
there is a Scheme way to tweak the control points of just one
tie in a tied chord, but if there is I haven't found it.