Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2649 in lilypond: Patch: Fixes all black bars

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2649 in lilypond: Patch: Fixes all black bars in NR
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 13:07:03 +0000

Comment #5 on issue 2649 by address@hidden: Patch: Fixes all black bars in NR

Yes, this is a nuisance, but I pushed a newer version of Texinfo as issue 2654. While your memory is still fresh about this issue, could you cross-check the manuals to see whether it appears to impact the quality of your completed work on this issue? I think that Werner claimed it would make some formatting problems easier to tackle, so it would not be wrong to have this tool in the shed. As long as it does not damage what we already have.