Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2655 in lilypond: TextSpanner disappears after

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2655 in lilypond: TextSpanner disappears after linebreak
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 06:12:43 +0000

Comment #1 on issue 2655 by address@hidden: TextSpanner disappears after linebreak

This was maybe intentional, based on the discussion of the fix to issue 654, but it would probably be better to start text spanners just after the front matter, like we do for dynamics text spanners.

Workaround:
  \override TextSpanner #'bound-details #'left-broken #'attach-dir = #RIGHT
  \override TextSpanner #'bound-details #'left-broken #'end-on-note = ##f

I suggest we change define-grobs.scm:2234 to make the default as above, but wait until the 2.17 development cycle.