[Lilypond-auto] Issue 2660 in lilypond: add website link to tunefl.com

From: lilypond
Subject: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2660 in lilypond: add website link to tunefl.com
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 03:22:30 +0000

Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Documentation Frog

New issue 2660 by address@hidden: add website link to tunefl.com

http://tunefl.com/
is an online editor for lilypond; it is now licensed under MIT and source is available at github. We should definitely showcase this on our webpage.

My first thought is that it should be in a text box between Denemo and Text editor on our "easier editing" page.

NB: I'm currently checking the licenses and GNU linking policy for other projects, so don't say "hey, we should also link to XYZ" unless XYZ is without a doubt Free software.