Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2474 in lilypond: tuplet beaming may be confus

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2474 in lilypond: tuplet beaming may be confusing
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 08:34:34 +0000

Comment #13 on issue 2474 by address@hidden: tuplet beaming may be confusing

Attachments of this size can start to cause us problems. Google are strange in that they allow almost infinite disk space for almost everything, but we currently have only 49 megs left for attachments - so this thread has taken over 1% of our available space. If you can find a better way of posting - smaller PNGs, links to other sites, etc., it would be helpful.