Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2474 in lilypond: tuplet beaming may be confus

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2474 in lilypond: tuplet beaming may be confusing
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 04:47:28 +0000

Updates:
        Owner: address@hidden
        Labels: -Patch-new Patch-needs_work

Comment #10 on issue 2474 by address@hidden: tuplet beaming may be confusing

Setting back to needs-work: the test for 1/8ths in 3/4 has two bars in the original and shows 3 bars after the patch: an extra bar of 16ths beamed in 4 has appeared. Attached comparison for autobeam-show-defaults, and I see that I was wrong about subdivided groups disappearing: I would hazard a guess that each example is producing longer lines, causing the regtest to fold and then compress them to fit in the same size image as the original.

Forgive me if I'm being dense, but that quantity of change in regtests seems problematic.

Attachments:
        autobeam-show-defaults.png  117 KB