Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2560 in lilypond: Documentation suggestion (wa

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2560 in lilypond: Documentation suggestion (was: strange behaviour of \layout block variable)
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2012 22:28:17 +0000

Updates:
        Labels: Patch-new

Comment #2 on issue 2560 by address@hidden: Documentation suggestion (was: strange behaviour of \layout block variable)

Doc: more comprehensive documentation of layout block (2560)

   I've essentially copied the text and examples from Urs'
   suggestions in issue 2540, just changing the wording here
   and there to match the style of the NR.  As I have not myself
   checked the stated operation of layout blocks I'd welcome
   careful consideration of this patch by those familiar with
   their workings.

http://codereview.appspot.com/6354085