Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 1320 in lilypond: Enhancement: user-customizab

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 1320 in lilypond: Enhancement: user-customizable barlines through a Scheme interface.
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 00:21:37 +0000

Comment #17 on issue 1320 by address@hidden: Enhancement: user-customizable barlines through a Scheme interface.

I tried running patchy test-patches on this, and it seems to have triggered most of the reg tests. The differences generally don't seem to have anything to do with bar lines: individual letters in a markup, single stems, even some of the mensural notation tests such as episema.ly, and a great many of the tests showed no visible difference at all. Because *so* many tests came up, I'm hesitant to mark it needs work, and I'd be glad if someone else who runs patchy could confirm or refute my results.

This patchy run refused the patch to 1983, "Something went wrong", so I'll also re-run test-patches.