[Lilypond-auto] Issue 2603 in lilypond: \sans and \italic don't work tog

From: lilypond
Subject: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2603 in lilypond: \sans and \italic don't work together
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 14:59:03 +0000

Owner: ----

New issue 2603 by address@hidden: \sans and \italic don't work together

Hello,
I don't know if this is a bug, but I have a problem when I use the commands \sans and \italic together, because the \italic is not working.

Example:
 \markup {\sans \italic "Italic Sans font test. No italics, only sans." }

This results in attached file, using lilypond 2.14.2.
This problem occurs only in Linux. I tested on Windows, and it worked perfectly. What is the default font in Lilypond? I installed all available fonts in Ubuntu, but did not solve the problem.

Or is it a bug?

Attachments:
        font-test.png  3.6 KB