Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2585 in lilypond: current po breaks GUB

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2585 in lilypond: current po breaks GUB
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2012 13:43:42 +0000

Comment #4 on issue 2585 by address@hidden: current po breaks GUB

I'd be happy to look at Gub after this week, but I don't want to commit while I've got exams and recitals looming. It's quite good to do something other than look at music, but I don't want to get stuck and not remember what I've done. I will look at updating. Simplest change would be to update po/cs.po to get rid of the offending items for now? I'd do it and test it, but I'm not sure how to get the changes into release/unstable - I'm not sure how this is managed.

BTW - is there a way of cleaning the GUB build, a la make doc clean?