[Lilypond-auto] Issue 2589 in lilypond: cyclic dependency when tempo, sl

From: lilypond
Subject: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2589 in lilypond: cyclic dependency when tempo, slur, and script present
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2012 13:41:42 +0000

Owner: address@hidden
Labels: Type-Defect

New issue 2589 by address@hidden: cyclic dependency when tempo, slur, and script present

\relative {
 \tempo "foo"
 f4->--( e8-.)
}

Causes cyclic dependency warnings for the control-points property of slur. Taking the tempo away removes this warning.

Even though this is a long standing issue, I'm tempted to mark it as critical - for something so simple, a cyclic dependency is a potential time drain for future developers (I thought that my code was causing this and it took Keith's help to realize that the tuplet issue and this were two separate things).