Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2585 in lilypond: current po breaks GUB

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2585 in lilypond: current po breaks GUB
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2012 12:00:48 +0000

Comment #1 on issue 2585 by address@hidden: current po breaks GUB

I've been looking at the PO documentation. It refers to a sequence like this:

#| msgid previous-untranslated-string
msgid untranslated-string
msgstr translated-string

However, we have:

#~| msgid "Usage: %s"
#~ msgid "success: %s"
#~ msgstr "Úspech: %s"

Can anyone explain the use of #~ here? And where do the PO files originate - do we create them, are they sent from somewhere else, or are they aoto-created from our source?

We need someone who understands PO files and translations to help here, or we'll not get another release.