Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2524 in lilypond: Patch: CG: add updating of l

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2524 in lilypond: Patch: CG: add updating of lilypond.pot in the release process
Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2012 17:32:55 +0000

Updates:
        Labels: -Type-Enhancement -Fixed_2_15_39 Type-Critical

Comment #12 on issue 2524 by address@hidden: Patch: CG: add updating of lilypond.pot in the release process

Following the release procedure currently gives me this:
address@hidden:~/src/lilypond ((ce1d0e0...))$ make po-replace
make: *** No rule to make target `po-replace'. Stop.

The CG is quite clear about using out-of-tree builds, so I cannot accept a set of commands which requires an in-tree build system.

This is a critical regression, since it stops me from making any releases at all. Unless there's a fix in the very near future, I will revert f7d264fa89c39f8d86e9ba5eb991ee904ce3d0be so that we can have releases.