Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2584 in lilypond: partcombine misplaces slurs

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2584 in lilypond: partcombine misplaces slurs
Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2012 05:56:28 +0000

Updates:
        Labels: -Type-Ugly Type-Critical patch-new partcombine

Comment #1 on issue 2584 by address@hidden: partcombine misplaces slurs

The manual section on partcombin shows the time-reversed case, a slur starting in unison and ending on a chord, so it seems we at least /thought/ this worked on purpose.

<http://codereview.appspot.com/6272046/>

I changed two tests, phrasing-slur-multiple.ly and slur-multiple.ly , to contain overlapping slurs in patterns not created by partcombine. (The purpose of these tests is to ensure we generate warnings for input errors, but we don't want normal use of partcombine to generate warnings.)

Attachments:
        2584.png  4.3 KB