Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2582 in lilypond: Change GUB github links from

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2582 in lilypond: Change GUB github links from janneke to gperciva
Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2012 22:33:32 +0000

Comment #2 on issue 2582 by address@hidden: Change GUB github links from janneke to gperciva

Unfortunately lilypond.org/gub does not come from our docs, but rather from the GUB/web directory. And that requires a manual upload of the html files (but that should be easy for me to do if the GUB/web/ is correct. Before starting, could you double-check that GUB/web/ is identical to lilypond.org/gub/ ? if not we're in even more of a mess)

If/when you look at GUB/web/ stuff, bear in mind that it was written ages ago and might be specific to the "second version" of GUB that's mentioned in the README. There may be misunderstandings that need clearing up.

I'd rather not do a lilypond-only fork of gub because it would be nice to update Jan's version if he wants to get back into GUB hacking. The only reason I forked it in the first place was so I could give out push access to it. At the moment, my fork is just one pull request away from being identical to janneke's version.

Anything that can be changed in source-code.itexi should be done right now, since that's firmly part of lilypond.